Our Aging Life Care Management Company is now recruiting for a Care Manager to join our team. Our mission is to assist older and disabled adults to maintain independence. We advocate for our clients and their families in a variety of healthcare settings and we manage complex healthcare needs. Successful candidates will be able to conduct comprehensive assessments, develop plans of care, and oversee all aspects of in-home caregiving. Applicants will visit clients and reassess regularly as well as accompany clients to medical appointments. Our Aging Life Care Managers work with doctors, elder law attorneys, trust officers, social workers, geriatric psychiatrists, pharmacists, and other care providers to collaborate with and advocate for our clients. Care Managers are occasionally on call to provide telephone and in-person consultation during acute and emergent situations.
• Hourly Pay
• Paid holidays
• For full time employees, healthcare benefits
• A flexible schedule
• All record keeping completed in our mobile, electronic record system
• Assigned tablet and associated hardware with the capability to access and update electronic records in the field
• A Bachelor’s (or preferred) Master’s degree in Nursing, Social Work, Gerontology or another field that is related to Aging Life Care.
• At least two years of experience working in the case management, health care, senior services or senior housing industry is also required (paid or unpaid). Local candidates are preferred
• At least one year of Social Work experience if applicable
• Strong MS Office Suite knowledge.
• Ability to work with technology, e.g., computer, tablet and associated programs/applications.
• Superior writing and editing capability.
• Unbiased and open to new methods and theories as they become available. These applicants are especially encouraged to apply.
• A professional appearance is required.
Job Type: Full-time