- Lake Oswego, OR
- Time type
- Full time
- Posted on
- May 31, 2023
- Job Requisition id
For nearly 20 years, TheKey (formerly Home Care Assistance) has helped clients achieve successful long-term aging at home with comprehensive, concierge-based care. Ensuring the dignity, safety, and independence of its clients, TheKey is committed to changing how the world lives and ages at home. Employee-teams get the training, resources, and support they need to deliver an exceptional care experience for clients and their families. Founded in Silicon Valley, TheKey has grown from a single location to service coverage throughout North America enabling clients to live life on their own terms, in their own homes. View our video to learn more about TheKey.
● Ensuring your clients receive excellent care allowing them to remain independent in their homes, as well as actively and independently working to develop new referrer and client relationships.
● Ensuring smooth operations and client satisfaction, supporting long-term retention of cases, and coordinating with local teams to ensure the provision of high-quality service.
● Bachelor’s Degree in gerontology, health care, social work or related profession from an accredited university; relevant professional experience may substitute.
● Case / Care Management Certification preferred (CMC) or (CCM)
● 5 year’s Case /Care Management experience in a multidisciplinary clinical setting (i.e., hospital, insurance company, case management organization).
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Ability to prioritize, plan, flex and manage a very busy work environment.
● Current driver’s license and proof of insurance; ability to travel up to 100% of the time in the field.
Benefits for full time employees
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- TouchCare VirtualCare
- Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO Plan for Non-Exempt Employees
- Flexible PTO Plan for Exempt Employees
- Holidays and Floating Holidays
- Pet Insurance
To apply please follow this link:
TheKey is an equal opportunity employer. TheKey prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.