We are looking for a talented, energetic individual to join our team! If you are interested in this position, please email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office Assistant performs various routine administrative duties to support the organization.
· Performs clerical duties including editing and drafting documents, filing, and completion of required forms.
· Input of client information in the company client management software as directed.
· Operates office machines including copiers, scanners, phone and voicemail systems, personal computers, and other standard office equipment.
· Copies, scans, sorts, and files records related to clients and related activities..
· Prepares letters, memos, forms, and reports according to written or verbal instructions.
· Sorts incoming mail and related documents and delivers to appropriate individuals; processes outgoing mail.
· Maintains filing systems, both manual or electronic.
· Manages client birthdays by adding to the appropriate calendar, keeping a stock of cards and setting up for employees to sign and mailing to the client.
· Assists in calendar management and schedules appointments as instructed.
· Maintains office supply inventory and orders other items as required/requested.
· Assists in setting up medical and related appointments for clients..
· Sets up simple spreadsheets to track details as directed..
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Ability to type at least 45 words per minute.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Suite; document management systems and related cloud-based software.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 1 year Office/Clerical experience preferred.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.